And different professors have different requirements about thesis applications! Very, very, confusing especially if you are doing this for the first time! Try these few tips on making your thesis application perfect for your professor first time around!
Writing the thesis application-
A research proposal is your way of presenting your ideas for your thesis to your professor. The main aim of our research application is that you want to show your professor
1. The amount of research you have done preparing for your thesis
2. The amount of time you have to gathering information, analysis, as well as organization of your thoughts.
3. To show that you are contributing some thing original to your field of research and your thesis application.
4. To show that your thesis topic matches your interests and capabilities
5. You can use this thesis application to present your research methods, forecast future problems which may occur with outcomes, and plan alternatives as well as interventions.
Parts of a thesis application-
The specific parts of the thesis application are as follows
1. The point of the research paper is to present your thesis application and explain how to solve it.
2. You should have a brief literature review ready in which you can present in which you review the major works on your topic and indicate what the arguments are. If you are applying a theory to an issue, you can review the theory used. The point is to show an awareness of what has been written on your issue, what evidence was used, what theories applied, and what arguments were made.
3. At the beginning put in a statement of what your thesis application is going to be.
4. Follow that up with what you are offering in your thesis application which will make it different from other arguments. If you are presenting a theory, you should give a brief idea of the theory and the proofs you are going to be using to back it up.
5. The next part should be a brief description of the different paragraphs you will have in your thesis.
6. A short list of your references, interviews, and the bibliography. You should also put in the site and books you took information from like databases, websites, critics, interviews, etc.
7. Don't extend your thesis application more than 3-4 pages. It should act like the map to your research and your paper. The better you write your research paper proposal, the better your thesis will turn out to be.
Writing a research paper proposal will be very easy with these step by step points. Don't take the easy way out, prepare for the thesis presentation well and your paper will turn out well!Term papers non plagiarized